The Electronic Medical Record (ERM) system is an electronic record of health-related information on an individual that can be created, gathered, managed, and consulted by authorised clinicians and staff within one health care organisation. This system can facilitate workflow and improve the quality of patient care and patient safety. This is the digital version of the hospital/clinical paper charts.
This system is very key to the smooth administration of the hospital and helps the staff work smart and efficiently. There are basic advantages that might help you make up your mind about getting on this
- ERM provides accurate, up-to-date and complete information about patients at the point of care.
- It enables quick access to patient records for more coordinated and efficient care.
- It securely shares electronic information with patients and other clinicians.
- Helps health care providers more effectively diagnose patients, reduce medical errors and provide safer care.
- They enable the health care providers to give safer and more reliable prescribing.
- It helps promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing.
- It enhances the privacy and security of patient data.
- It helps providers improve productivity and work-life balance.
- It enables providers to improve efficiency and meet their business goals..
- It reduces costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing and improved health.
Are you ready to increase your hospital productivity and boost your performance by migrating to ERM?
Contact Choice Cloud.
At Cloud Choice, we provide this service for you at very affordable rates. Give us a call today and we will set you up.